Bangalore - Silicon Valley of India, what else?
This city is my latest habitat. I moved here since the advent of this year and have also taken up a new job here. Some of the thoughts on this erstwhile beautiful city:
- Very congested - on the road to be one (literally & figuratively)
- Too many opportunities - good for the young generation (I feel younger ;-))
- Almost reckless development - may end up getting the city more skewed than necessary
- Nice people - despite the din and bustle
- Lot of activities - the Times of India comes up with its daily dosage of 20 names, with some seemingly interesting caption (dunno who finds it so)